Business Marketing Manager
Dynamic Code is a HealthTech company enabling remote diagnostics through tests with self-sampling and laboratory analysis. The concept is offered both through digital healthcare partners and directly to the consumer through a platform which combines a physical test with a digital customer journey. Through DNA-technique and a digital full-service solution the customer receives an analytical test result and healthcare follow-up in a safe an efficient way. The passion & purpose of Dynamic Code is: Shaping tomorrow’s diagnostics - Enabling more people to live a healthier life.
We're looking for a Business Marketing Manager
Dynamic Code is looking for an energetic and self-driven B2B Marketing Manager who will be responsible for collaborating with the Dynamic Code sales team and plan campaigns and activities to grow our B2B business globally.
The employee will play a key role in developing and executing marketing plans to increase, attach, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities of Dynamic Code’s offer, diagnostic self-sampling kits to health care providers, Pharmacies and other re-sellers. The employee will also be responsible for developing and executing external marketing activities with partners and agencies i.e. lead generation campaigns, digital campaigns, events & trade shows, nurture campaigns, PR and communication plans, new product launch executions, etc.
- Collaborate with sales team and partner marketing leads to evaluate plan and execute marketing programs and/or partner programs with health care providers and distribution partners
- Create and evaluate marketing opportunities with partners to elevate Dynamic Code’s brand presence and awareness
- Identify growth opportunity triggers aligned with Dynamic Code’s priorities to drive revenue and expand the partner ecosystem
- Build, manage and execute KPI driven quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Create communication and thought leadership strategy for and to B2B partners and end users
We are looking for someone who has:
- B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success creating unique channel programs to accelerate revenue
- A team player
- Like a high-pace environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence and work cross functionally with adjacent business groups
- Highly self-motivated and positive personality
- Self-starter with a creative mind, entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
If you have any questions, would like to know more about this exciting position or apply, please contact Johan Smith at APTA. We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
+46 70-989 6000