Content & Social Media Manager
Dynamic Code is a HealthTech company enabling remote diagnostics through tests with self-sampling and laboratory analysis. The concept is offered both through digital healthcare partners and directly to the consumer through a platform which combines a physical test with a digital customer journey. Through DNA-technique and a digital full-service solution the customer receives an analytical test result and healthcare follow-up in a safe an efficient way. The passion & purpose of Dynamic Code is: Shaping tomorrow’s diagnostics - Enabling more people to live a healthier life.
Dynamic Code is looking for an energetic and self-driven Content & Social Media Manager who will be responsible for all Social Media accounts and create content on web and other communication channels.
As Content & Social Media Manager you’ll oversee all communication activities and marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to establish Dynamic Code’s positioning in line with our commercial focus areas. You are responsible for developing and executing regional communication and social media plans and concepts in line with the local commercial strategy. This includes keeping the web up to date with interesting content, text production, manage product and all social media channels.
- Responsible for all Social Media Channels
- Strategically plan, prepare and publish Social Media content globally
- Create and produce content for all channels globally
- Support Paid Channels with marketing content globally
- Manage web content in line with Dynamic Code’s brand and commercial focus.
- Manage CRM and email marketing content
- Support the production and distribution of press releases and blog news
- Manage product content on e-Com channel
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Experience in working with web and e-Com
- Strong writing skills in business English
- Proficiency in creating interesting and strong social media posts and appealing content and articles for web publishing
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated and positive personality
- Self-starter with a creative mind, entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented
- Excellent presentation and communication skills